Thursday, January 27, 2011

That 70's show




I haven't posted in a bit because I have been trying to get some techy work done on this thing.  I am not really that technologically inclined.  Clearly there is more to be done but that will all come in due time.  Meanwhile, I am seriously feeling a 70's vibe right now which I think we can all thank Rachel Zoe for.  I am dying for a pair of light colored flare jeans, an amazing tunic like the Tolani one that Jessica Alba is sporting in the above photo, the quintessential giant hat, and although I won't be adding the Jimmy Choo clog like heels to my cart, I will be sporting some this spring.  I was a little slow to hop onto the clog parade but I finally bought a pair and am in love.  And what of jewelry you might ask?  Gold chains, hoops, and rings.  Pile it on. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any suggestions for finding the right pair of jeans??? I am in serious need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately the answer is try on, try on, and try on. I am a huge fan of Gap jeans because they have so many styles and washes at not too crazy prices and they usually have great sales. Old Navy also has a great variety. The boot fit is the most generally flattering to all body types. :)

    ReplyDelete