Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wish List





I always keep a running list of things that I want/need/have to have.  Currently there are several basics on my list that are not necessarily always that fun to purchase but once purchsed (gifted? :)) will get a ton of play time.  I still have not purchased the Michael Kors chunky watch that has been on my wish list for years, the white Chucks will go with everything, the Land's End canvas tote will carry everything, and the glittery TOMS are just too fun.  Not to mention when purchased, a second pair will be donated.  I have been obsessed with the cross necklace for a while now as well because I saw Taylor formerly of the Rachel Zoe Project sporting a similar one through all of season one and I die over Taylor's style.

No comments:

Post a Comment