Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SXSW!!



I will probably not do too many music/video posts and while I realize I did one yesterday I can't help myself.  As anyone who is anyone knows Austin has a music festival every spring called South by Southwest (SXSW).  This year will be my first "official" SX and I am more than excited.  They just announced all the times and locations today and I was excited to see that one of my new (probably old to others because I seem behind on SO many things lately!) fave songs/songwriters is Sarah Jaffe.  So enjoy Clementine! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your blog list!! I didn't even know until I checked my traffic! Also, I'm really digging (is that still a cool term...?) the Sarah Jeffe song. I'm going to start listening to more of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I work with your friend Justin Beckham and he showed me your blog! I have been enjoying it! I hope you enjoy mine although I have a bit of work to do! And yes, I say dig all the time. Ha.

    ReplyDelete