Thursday, March 3, 2011

Le Tarjay





For the past 5 years I have been obsessed with Target's (or Tarjay as I like to call it!) designer lines.  I rush to the store early on the Sunday of their arrivals and almost break a sweat as I excitedly flip through the line.  I have been severely disappointed with the last several lines not only with the selection, but with the quality as well.  And I find that the cost is creeping up and up.  However, I am really excited that they are relaunching a collection of dresses from the past designers.  It is a collection of 34 dresses from Luella Bartley, Tara Jarmon, Paul & Joe, Behnaz Sarafpour, Proenza Schouler, Libertine, Alice Temperley, Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk, Rogan, Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon, Tracy Feith, Rodarte, Zac Posen, and Tucker.  Some of these pieces are pieces I passed on the first time only because I decided to take something else home.  Pieces which I might add, have become staples in my wardrobe and are complimented with each and every wear.  I am especially excited about the Jovovich-Hawk polka dot dress and once again I will rush to my neighborhood Target to flip through the collection.  And I will try not to sweat on the clothes.  (The above photos are from racked.com and you can see the whole collection of 34 dresses here  http://racked.com/archives/2011/02/22/target-relaunches-34-dresses-from-previous-designer-collaborations.php#go-international-target-collective-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment