Friday, March 11, 2011

Rockin' Out







I am an avid reader of fashion magazines, blogs, and pretty much every fashion related book that everyone seems to be writing these days.  I am especially interested in the ones that give advice on what to wear to particular events.  While I find that many of the books have great advice there is one area that always makes me chuckle, the part where they tell you to wear heels to concerts.  To this suggestion I say PARTY FOUL.  Austin is the live music capital of the world and concerts and shows are what we do here.  One of the last shows I went to I looked around and saw almost every girl wearing heels and thought, I love me some heels but these girls are nuts.  Then by the end of the night, they were all carrying their heels around.  Good thing it was dark in there...I am constantly wracking my brain for great concert outfits that are not only super cute, but also practical and functional; this is especially true with SXSW coming up!  Here are a few suggestions for great foot wear that won't leave your dogs barking.  Although flat, all of these styles are sure to leave you looking hipster chic.




Frye Boots, Chuck Taylor All Stars by Converse, Toms (hip, cute, and philanthropic!) and Brouges


No comments:

Post a Comment